By Panrong Yin, Liyue Zhao, Lixing Huang, Jianhua Tao (auth.), Ana C. R. Paiva, Rui Prada, Rosalind W. Picard (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the second one foreign convention on Affective Computing and clever interplay, ACII 2007, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in September 2007.
The fifty seven revised complete papers and four revised brief papers offered including the prolonged abstracts of 33 poster papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 151 submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on affective facial features and popularity, affective physique expression and popularity, affective speech processing, affective textual content and discussion processing, recognising have an effect on utilizing physiological measures, computational versions of emotion and theoretical foundations, affective databases, annotations, instruments and languages, affective sound and song processing, affective interactions: platforms and functions, in addition to comparing affective systems.
Read or Download Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction: Second International Conference, ACII 2007 Lisbon, Portugal, September 12-14, 2007 Proceedings PDF
Similar organization and data processing books
When you are into statistics a superb ebook but when you're taking it since you need to no longer this type of sturdy learn.
Offers a balanced presentation of the newest innovations, algorithms and functions in desktop technology and engineering. The papers written, offer a automobile for brand new study and improvement.
- Advanced Database Systems
- Modern Cryptography: Protect Your Data With Fast Block Ciphers
- Data Networks
- Soft Computing for Information Processing and Analysis
- Computing and Combinatorics: 13th Annual International Conference, COCOON 2007, Banff, Canada, July 16-19, 2007. Proceedings
Additional resources for Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction: Second International Conference, ACII 2007 Lisbon, Portugal, September 12-14, 2007 Proceedings
3. Avatar front view (b) (c) Fig. 4. 2 PEP Extraction for Pseudo Facial Expression Database Based on the above facial points annotation result, 12 PEP parameters are then extracted by measuring the movement of facial points as defined in Table 3. 3 for Table 3. 2 Units (FAPU) ENS ES AU IRISD AU AU MNS MNS MNS MW MNS MW Facial Expression Synthesis Using PAD Emotional Parameters 29 Table 4. Sample number of 7 expressions (labels in the first row) in each PEP clustering center (Ci in the first column) C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 Total C1 HAP 25 4 2 0 0 0 0 31 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 SUP 1 20 0 6 0 3 0 30 ANG 2 1 18 1 0 0 8 30 NEU 0 0 0 30 0 0 0 30 SAD 1 0 9 0 15 4 2 31 FEAR 0 3 4 0 9 11 5 32 DIS Total 0 29 1 29 45 12 0 37 2 26 2 20 27 12 29 213 Fig.
This motivates us to propose a new parameter to capture the FAP correlations. Based on our previous work on FAP-driven facial expression synthesis [1,9], we propose the Partial Expression Parameters (PEPs) to depict the common expression movement within specific face regions, such as mouth-bent, eye-open and 26 S. Zhang et al. eyebrow-raise etc. The PEPs capture the correlation among different FAPs, and thus reduces the complexity of FAP-driven expression synthesis . With PAD as high-level emotion description, PEP as mid-level expression configuration and FAP as low-level animation parameter, a layered framework for PAD-driven facial expression synthesis is proposed as shown in Figure 1, where the PAD-PEP mapping model is trained on a pseudo facial expression database with PAD and PEP annotations, and the PEP-FAP translation model is defined experimentally using a homegrown expression editor .
The sequence of events is favourable for diversiﬁcation of emotional reactions. The protagonist of the events is played by the Greta agent. Her opponent is not visible to the subject. Three different types of relations are considered in three variations of the story presented to the subjects: interaction with a friend (A), interaction with a stranger (B), and interaction with a superior (C). These cases were chosen in order to emphasise the diﬀerences between diﬀerent types of interpersonal relations.
Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction: Second International Conference, ACII 2007 Lisbon, Portugal, September 12-14, 2007 Proceedings by Panrong Yin, Liyue Zhao, Lixing Huang, Jianhua Tao (auth.), Ana C. R. Paiva, Rui Prada, Rosalind W. Picard (eds.)
- High Performance Computing on Vector Systems 2006: by Thomas Bönisch, Sunil Tiyyagura, Toshiyuki Furui, Yoshiki PDF
- Sadruddin Benkadda, George M. Zaslavsky's Computing Particle Properties PDF